The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Tutankhamun- Child Pharaoh

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tutankhamun- Child Pharaoh

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:47 pm

recently, I had a very direct and clear experience with my Patron Spirit, the demon Purson. I initially contacted him because i was seeking answers for a disturbing vision I had and verry dark psychic impressions. After Purson cleared that up for me, he let me in on a great secret that he's been keeping, waiting for the right moment.

I found out that someone I am close to was the Child Pharaoh Tutankhamun. King Tut. Not only is this an amazing discovery for the person I told, it is for me as well. I have known for a long time that I was an egyptian in a past life, I do not know my real name, but my title was "The Younger Lady of Egypt". The younger lady was the mother of tut and wife of Amenhotep the Third.

A little background, Tut was only 9 years old when he became Pharaoh. He ruled until he was 20, which is when he died a suspicious death. Purson, my demon, insists that the person I'm close to who was once Tut must integrate that lifetime into this lifetime before that persons 21st birthday. Considering this person is 20, the same age Tut was when he died, I take Pursons warning seriously.

Some more background. My demon Purson wasnt always a demon, just like the rest of the Higher Demons. He use to be Horus, and the main god of Tut. Purson/Horus' parents, Osiris and Isis even visiting this person in a vision, in an attempt to help him remember his past life, and his power as Tut.

Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

View user profile http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tutankhamun- Child Pharaoh

Post  Godsmack on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:53 pm

I've yet to discover what happened in that life and what aspects I am supposed to bring into this life. It has been most difficult.

Blessed Be.

Moderator of: Basics; General Topics; Meditation; Deities, Angels and Demons; Creativity Workshop
Godsmack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Perhaps more answers will come to you in time. You should consider communing with Purson about it, otr just trying to regress specifically to that point.

You might find Dex most helpful with this

Divinus Lux Lucis Founder and Elder
The Oracle Forums Founder and Administrator

Moderator of:
Visions, Dreams, and Psychic Topics
Deities, Angels, and Demons
Tarot Workshop
Sexual Topics (ask about this forum)
Dark Paganism (ask about this forum)

Just click on the board to visit!

Don't hesitate to send me a PM if you need help with anything!
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:01 am

This is really interesting. When do you, Manny, turn 21? If there is anything I can do spiritually, psychically, or just emotionally for either of you, let me know! Best of luck!

I love you, Lucielle Diamond. You are Mommy's heart and soul. You are and will always be the diamond in my sky. You are the air I breathe and the true meaning of my Universe. Mommy will always put you first and guide you into being your own beautiful soul <3

Moderator of: Meditation; Visions, Dreams, & Psychic Topics; Sacred Space; Divinus Journals; & (Pagan) Music Workshop
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:19 am

I've got ten more days, as of now lol
Thank you :]

Blessed Be.

Moderator of: Basics; General Topics; Meditation; Deities, Angels and Demons; Creativity Workshop
Godsmack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Im really curious as to what more past life work directly targeted at this lifetime would produce, manny

Divinus Lux Lucis Founder and Elder
The Oracle Forums Founder and Administrator

Moderator of:
Visions, Dreams, and Psychic Topics
Deities, Angels, and Demons
Tarot Workshop
Sexual Topics (ask about this forum)
Dark Paganism (ask about this forum)

Just click on the board to visit!

Don't hesitate to send me a PM if you need help with anything!
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:43 am

Have you noticed anything further with this past-life now that you've turned 21, Manny?

I love you, Lucielle Diamond. You are Mommy's heart and soul. You are and will always be the diamond in my sky. You are the air I breathe and the true meaning of my Universe. Mommy will always put you first and guide you into being your own beautiful soul <3

Moderator of: Meditation; Visions, Dreams, & Psychic Topics; Sacred Space; Divinus Journals; & (Pagan) Music Workshop
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top