The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Spells & Magic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spells & Magic

Post  Eddie_E on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:25 pm

So, the majority of the time when you involve your self with being psychic spiritual Wiccan etc. you at least do or try a spell once. I my self do a few spells here and there for different reasons it can be for Cleansing, Jealousy, Negativity, Happiness, Luck, Money, sex, Love and so on. Doing spells can be fun, and it can be bad because I'm sure you've heard of "what goes around comes around" as well "what you do to others comes back 3 X 3", you can say it al falls back on to the (Karmic Law = Karma). Messing with free will is a big deal when dealing with spells and magic. Spells work by sending energy to affect change in one's environment. The spell caster must also be willing to allow this change to happen in their lives. Always examine all aspects of a desired change before working a spell. Ask yourself if you truly want the outcome....And examine how it will affect others.

One of the most important elements in working spells is feeling or emotion. The caster must truly want the outcome of the spell for it to work effectively. Spells that are worked in a cold, detached way rarely, if ever work. Without the needed desire and feeling, spells will become duds. By infusing the spell with emotion & feeling, you are infusing the spell with energy. All things need energy to progress; A spell is no different. There are also other ways of creating energy for spell work. One, can create a chant that voices the desired outcome. By starting the chant quietly within, and then building the chant through volume till the energy is raised, you can release the energy, sending it to the desired conclusion. Another way to charge a spell is through movement & music. These two elements of spell work go hand in hand. Expressing a desire through dance can bring the magic powerfully alive. The addition of music in the form of a drum or other instrument, adds even more to your spell work. Aim is all important in spell work.

Without proper aim, the spell may go vogue, thus causing all kinds of unwanted outcomes. Be specific in what you want. Visualize your desire carefully, seeing the completed outcome. Release the power when you feel you are ready to burst, allowing it to build to it's highest peak. Plan carefully for the spell. Gather the tools, if any, that you think you will need before hand. Before the spell, allow yourself time to gather your thoughts. Meditate. Take a hot relaxing bath Dress in clothes that aid your magical workings. Candles & incense also aid in triggering the body to prepare for the work ahead.

Another important aspect of spell craft is timing. Using the cycles of nature can infuse a spell with the proper energies, thus giving the spell an added boost. The moon's waxing & waning can signal the best times to work certain spells as well. I will be starting a forum here on the site and i will up date spells (hopefully) daily of all kinds. I will first start with some simple ones first; but first things first i will add some cleansing rituals or spells that will cleanse you because of course you don't want to start a spell while feeling negative, right? RIGHT! So be positive and things will work out the way you want them too.

"I asked god to give me happiness he said no, I give you blessings happiness is up to you." =)

So mote it be, It is done, Thank you.
Eddie_E
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spells & Magic

Post  Godsmack on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Excellent topic, Eddie. I couldn't have worded it better myself Smile I'm happy to see that you are delving more into the realm of magick. It is always good to understand it thoroughly before you throw yourself into it. That's a mistake I made back when I had just got into Wicca. I understood the Threefold Law and the Wiccan Rede, so I didn't do anything that violated other people's wills, however I ended up opening up a portal (or so I believe) that allowed a malignant spirit into my house lol

Love and Light,

Blessed Be.
Godsmack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx on Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:50 pm

This was great, Eddie! I loved it Smile I'm really excited to see your different spells, I might even try them myself (I'm not a spell doer) but I like the idea! Great work.
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:32 am

Thank you guys =), i though it would be a great idea to add spells of all kinds on here. I know i mentioned it to jas a while back and i disappeared lol, but ill go ahead and start now. Just creating and making spells is fun, but you have to be very care full. Manny that must of been very frightening. What did you do about the spirit ? Ah i want to know everything LOL.
Eddie_E
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Well, this was back when I was still a Wiccan. I had practiced magick in the past for things like good fortune, a bit of extra money, love, etc. All that grey magick lol
I believed I either opened up a portal or drew something to that area as a result of raising all that energy. The house in which my family and I lived always had a very bad vibe to it... even as a child, my cousin and I were always afraid of going upstairs along or even together.
I started to notice some more paranormal activity. Nothing too big. I felt the presence of another within my room or around the house. It gave me goosebumps and made my hair stand up. To be honest, it freaked me out lol
One day, my ex-boyfriend spent the night at my house. I slept on the floor and let him sleep on my bed. My mother is a homophobe and my sister doesn't know, so we couldn't sleep together. I had fallen asleep, but something kind of woke me. I was half awake when I saw the spirit. She was standing a few feet away from me. She had a white nightgown on with floral patterns. Her head was tilted downwards and her grimy hair covered her face. She looked filthy... I was sleeping on my right side, when she appeared, she was near my feet, facing my front side, almost... but then she suddenly appeared behind me. That's when I freaked out and I tried to move away, but I soon found myself completely paralyzed. Her presence moved closer and closer. I tried to get away and I couldn't. Finally, mustering all of my willpower, I broke free from the paralysis and was completely awake. She was no longer there.
Needless to say, the whole experience for me was quite unnerving. I had issues sleeping after that. I told Tony (Jas) about the experience and he looked for her, psychically. He said that she wasn't there for good, despite what others told me. (Other people told me she was just a scared, little girl, looking for help)

That's pretty much it with that one experience. That has to be the most vivid encounter I've ever had with a spirit. I usually cannot see them, but I can feel them or hear them. I believe I ended up protecting myself and cleansing my room a few times. Other than that, not much else. She left me alone, after a while. That house always had spirits in it. It's the reason my mom freaked out about my beliefs. She blamed me, I argued back, she kicked me out.
Anyway, the reason I know this wasn't a figment of my imagination is because my sister told me about her one day. She told me she saw a little girl. We both came up with the same description...

Love and Light,

Blessed Be.
Godsmack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx on Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:11 am

OMG, Manny! That must have been a very intimidating experience. At least you weren't hurt. There are soooo many spirits running freely in our world and some people are just too close minded to accept it. There are always going to be spirits and 'hauntings' no matter where you look.
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:53 pm

WOW, thats scary. Thats kind of what i went thorough but at the time didnt know how to protect my self so i ran and ran lol. Its so good that you where able to protect and remove the spirits from your house. Its crazy how you might think that your alone but ive come to realize that the majority of the time you aint. Like whitchx said there is so many spirits running freely in our world. I dont try to connect with spirits for the fact that i dont know who or what i will attract but little by little im starting to call goos spirits. When god thinks im ready he'll give me a sign.
Eddie_E
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Im REALLY behind in this conversation, but luckily there are two admins so I dont have to be ontop of everything, lol. Basically just popping in to say I will eventually catch up with yall and contribute to this particular thread.
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

View user profile http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top