The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

My Guide in Life♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Guide in Life♥

Post  Xsymirenightx95 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:51 am

Spirit guide-Many people believe they have spirit guides. Some refer to theirs as angels or guardians. Regardless, if you believe you have one, a spirit guide is there simply to guide, not as an entity that you need to give yourself over to. If a spirit guide has a negative influence on your behavior, then chances are good that it's not a spirit guide at all, but something else entirely.
Daniel- He is My spirit guide, He leads me and guides me to do that I should to move on in my life until I reach my higher Place. I recently was told about him, Finding him in the one place he always is My HEART. He came to me in my dreams last night and we talked for what seemed to feel like a lifetime...Maybe it was a lifetime. He told me what I needed to Know about who I am and who I was...I do not Claim to have any talents or gifts but i can try:) ♥️
The Forest was cool, leaving moist dew droplets on my ivory skin, the wind blowing against me ever so lightly. I begin to think to myself Where am I Lost in a world of my own creation? I would say not. The Figure came to me from an opening in the Trees, His face so Radiant. He spoke to me saying "Adwin it Has been awhile do you not wish to talk to me?" My bright green eyes can not help but to stare. "should i know you?" He laughs, I'm not sure if it is in anger or amusement. "You should know me, I am your guide, to get you on the path you need to Adwin." I can only feel dumbfounded....

The things i talk to him about is amazing, the world is a much better place than I had realized until Now. Smile I was put into a Cruel life to make others and myself stronger ,much more ready for the peaceful place.
The place we met is now engraved in my soul, my every movement is kept somewhere. As I see it everyone is amazing, Beautiful, everyone deserves a chance to be free and heard.

I am sure this is not as good as it should be but for now its all i can think of/dream of currently:)
LOVE,PEACE,& HOPE FOREVER
Samantha Lynn(Adwin)
Xsymirenightx95
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Guide in Life♥

Post  Godsmack on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:57 am

That was beautifully written. It sounds like such a great experience. I am so very happy for you, hun Smile
Godsmack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:44 pm

What do you mean you it may not be good? that was great! I love the progress your making in your personal attitude and outlook on life in general. Spirituality will do that to ya :]
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

View user profile http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Xsymirenightx95 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Thank Both of you:) i really appreciate the support
Xsymirenightx95
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:42 pm

If you stick with us, youve got support for your whole life now :]
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Xsymirenightx95 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Yes you are very right:D
Xsymirenightx95
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:29 pm

WOW! I like this soo much. Ive tried for ever to meet my guide but its hard. Im not sure when you posted this, but do you still connect with your spirit guide ? Have yall gotten closer ? This post was so amazing you have enlightened me to keep meditating. =)
Eddie_E
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Eddie, it can be intimidating and/or frustrating trying to communicate with your spirit guide at first. It takes a lot of patience and good timing, as your spirit guide will likely decide when you are ready. Perhaps another psychic (maybe somebody here on The Oracle) could help you try to make contact?

Just stick with it :] Sam only recently began to consciously speak to her guide
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Yea tony that’s true; It all takes time and patience. When it came down to me meeting my spirit guide the best technique everyone suggested was for me to meditate. So ive meditated for a good while now but i stopped because i start to feel very bad and i start to just get weird feelings and they just scared me and meditating leaded to a lot of sleep paralysis and that was just super scary so i stopped. I hope i meet some one here that can possibly guide me the right direction i would much appreciate that =).
Eddie_E
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xsymirenightx95 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Eddie, We (my guide and i) only speak in the dream realm yet I forget most of my dreams so drawing close to him is very difficult...I try though. I have Faith that you can contact yours:) and become close:)
Xsymirenightx95
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Thats pretty cool, keep practicing because he can guide you through anything and everything. Once you can cimmunicate with him out side of your dreams like meditation or when just on a regular basis you will soon be soo good you will be able to help others help them and direct them the right way your abilities will get stronger, And i really appreciate what you said about the faith bounce
Eddie_E
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xsymirenightx95 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:47 pm

I hope i need to start remembering my dreams somehow! Smile Glad I can help you:)
Xsymirenightx95
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:16 am

Great post, Sam! I actually felt like I was in your dream with you. I've not had any experiences with a guide, but I can tell it's magical! Since you don't remember your dreams well, I would keep a notebook and pen next to my bed and write down every detail that I can recall from my dream. This should help you with your relationship with Daniel and make you more cognizant when it comes to your 'guide dreams' Smile
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top