The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Exercises and Magical Techniques

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exercises and Magical Techniques

Post  Ravensong on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Following i will post some various exercises and procedures which can help in growth in magic and in calming of the emotions. they take only a few minutes each day, and shouldn't be underestimated. making them a part of you everyday schedule allows you to grow day by day.

Ravensong
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exercises and Magical Techniques

Post  Ravensong on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:58 pm

THE MIRROR BOOK

This is a record of you progression in life, magick, understanding of something, or just about anything else you want Smile
It can be anything from a locked diary to a spiral bound note book. record anything you fell is worthy to remember such as readings, magical successe and failures, doubts and fears, significant dreams-even mundane concerns. this book id for your eyes only, no one else need ever read over it. this book is a mirror in yo your spiritual life.(hence the title) as such it is quite valuable in assessing your progress in life and magick. notice problem and take steps to resolve them.
I've found that the best time to record such information is directly before sleep. date each entry and if you wish also include the moon's phases and any astronomical information which might be pertinent(lunar phases, eclipses, weather).....one of the goals of magick is self-knowlege; the mirror book is a valuable tool in achieving this. may the gods guide you!

Ravensong
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:19 am

I really like this idea! It really seems like it would give you insight into your spiritual life. I've been considering getting a large five-subject notebook just to keep handy for my personal notes, for my eyes only. I've meant to get one for quite some time, but never have yet >.<

I love you, Lucielle Diamond. You are Mommy's heart and soul. You are and will always be the diamond in my sky. You are the air I breathe and the true meaning of my Universe. Mommy will always put you first and guide you into being your own beautiful soul <3

Moderator of: Meditation; Visions, Dreams, & Psychic Topics; Sacred Space; Divinus Journals; & (Pagan) Music Workshop
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravensong on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:36 pm

here is a very good advice for magick, when you are sick or unwell...DO NOT DO MAGICK! when doing magick you use your energy to have an outcome but the energy you are using is also used for the healing of ones body. i have learned this from experiance. it takes three times as long to heal and you can have the possiblilty of bad outcomes. so again DONT DO IT!

-Ravenson H.P.

Ravensong
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:19 pm

I keep a Book of Mirrors Smile It is a very good idea. Mine is one of my most cherished possessions, along with my Grimoire.

Also, Ravensong, did you read somewhere that it takes literally three times as long to heal after doing magick while sick, or were you just using "three times" as a figure of speech/estimate? Id just like to clarify Smile

Divinus Lux Lucis Founder and Elder
The Oracle Forums Founder and Administrator

Moderator of:
Visions, Dreams, and Psychic Topics
Deities, Angels, and Demons
Tarot Workshop
Sexual Topics (ask about this forum)
Dark Paganism (ask about this forum)

Just click on the board to visit!

Don't hesitate to send me a PM if you need help with anything!
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

View user profile http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravensong on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:29 pm

I does take on average three times the length of time to heal, that was not made up.

Ravensong
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top