The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Ludreds Meditation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ludreds Meditation

Post  ludred on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:47 pm

My meditation method is a little simple ..

Take candle, it does not have to be a special kind. but make sure it has an aroma that is comforting to you.
After you light it.. draw a circle around your self with your energy around yourself.

after doing this, sit in a position that is most comfortable to you. Clear your mind, and focus on the flame of the candle, as you do this focus on what it is you want to meditate on.. if you are like me, you will find your self relaxing and felling the energy of the flame flowing over you and felling you with light..

it works for me and i am able to meditate on what it is i need or want to accomplish.. if you have any questions let me know and i will help you in any way i can

Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ludreds Meditation

Post  witchx on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:25 am

I've meditated with candles before, also. My ritual was a bit different. I would light a candle and put it about 4 feet away from me, at about eye-level. I would sit and stare at the candle, and amazingly, your vision ends up being ONLY the flame. Its not intended for frequent use, due to the fact that it could blind you after prolonged use of this ritual. Its very soothing, and implies that you are one with the flame. I'm glad to hear from you, Aaron! Thanks for sharing!

I love you, Lucielle Diamond. You are Mommy's heart and soul. You are and will always be the diamond in my sky. You are the air I breathe and the true meaning of my Universe. Mommy will always put you first and guide you into being your own beautiful soul <3

Moderator of: Meditation; Visions, Dreams, & Psychic Topics; Sacred Space; Divinus Journals; & (Pagan) Music Workshop
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top