The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

How do you meditate ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do you meditate ?

Post  Eddie_E on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:21 pm

i first started mediating back woooooooooo like last year lol. i recently stopped because i guess i get sick i start to feel weird but ive been told its because i dont meditate right. I guess i dont hold my ground, basically picture your chakras going under the floor under the rocks, sand under everything until your at the center of the universe connect with the universe and feel the vibrations you get this is a really good technique it doesn't work on me though =/. I usually turn on a white candle and call out Jehovah 3 times and i say a meditation prayer so there for im protected and you know what i want to share it with yall...

Goddess please send in flight,
sight from up above,
let it fill me up with light,
Let if fill me up with love.

Please take me to a place,
Where i feel so much at home,
A special private place
where my mind is free to roam.

From my body i am free,
like a bird my spirit soars,
i am now at peace and eace,
Walking through the spiritual door.

Hope yall like it =)..
Eddie_E
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do you meditate ?

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:04 am

I really liked your prayer. Good artistry
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

View user profile http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:38 am

I agree Smile
Have you taken a look at the meditation technique I posted up? It was made by my favorite author lol Christopher Penczak is awesome Very Happy
Godsmack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:04 am

Eddie_E wrote:i first started mediating back woooooooooo like last year lol. i recently stopped because i guess i get sick i start to feel weird but ive been told its because i dont meditate right. I guess i dont hold my ground, basically picture your chakras going under the floor under the rocks, sand under everything until your at the center of the universe connect with the universe and feel the vibrations you get this is a really good technique it doesn't work on me though =/. I usually turn on a white candle and call out Jehovah 3 times and i say a meditation prayer so there for im protected and you know what i want to share it with yall....

Just remember a huge part of meditation success is practice. And sometimes that practice is grueling and seems like its not going really well, but in the end it will still make a notable difference. You and I need to get together and go over meditation protocol and technique, you need to learn to ground and center, and shield. Sounds like you already have a decent grasp on aligning your chakras.

Oh and Manny, Christopher Penczak is definitely my favorite author as well
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Hey manny yes i went over it a few days ago it was very interesting. Im going to try out your technique see if it works better for me that way. With everyones great ideas i will go ahead and try out different things. The more things we know the better =). I was going to meditate today but im tired and im scared because i dont want to have sleep paralysis; my bf isint hear today so ill wait till he comes LOL..

&& Jas i will get back to meditating in no time, because in life you have to work for the best things in life. So this is what i want and i will achieve no matter what =). Yess when ever you're free let me know i would like more information/help on meditating. Sooo plzzzz help me...
Eddie_E
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:40 pm

We can schedule a time to meet for private chat. I'll just go over some meditation basics and we can move more quickly over some of the stuff you already know more about. Just drop me a PM (private message) about it (there is a button under all of our names and pictures and ranks, that says "PM"
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum