The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Psychic Energy Spikes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Psychic Energy Spikes

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:47 am

It is commonly believed and accepted, even by many outside of the pagan community, that through practice, hardwork, and spiritual progression, an individual can grow more intune with their innate psychic nature. However, is it possible that there are certain periods in time and in our lives where our psychic abilities can spike and flourish with little or no stimulation by our conscious mind? With little or no practice? Are there certain times when the universe is properly positioned to stimulate the personal psychic evolution of an individual?

If so, what conditions do you believe ae neccessary for these events to occure? Is there a limit to the psychic gowth that can be attained? How would a person who is ignorant of psychic phenomena react if they happenedto undergo such a psychic evolution? If this happening to individuals, is it possible that the Earth could be moving towards a new stage in human development?
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

View user profile http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychic Energy Spikes

Post  witchx on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:22 am

The Earth is slowly moving into a new revolution. I will definitely have a more descriptive response later on today, I have a slew of thoughts on this subject.
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Kylie, Id still love to hear your thoughts on this topic Smile

Divinus Lux Lucis Founder and Elder
The Oracle Forums Founder and Administrator

Moderator of:
Visions, Dreams, and Psychic Topics
Deities, Angels, and Demons
Tarot Workshop
Sexual Topics (ask about this forum)
Dark Paganism (ask about this forum)

Just click on the board to visit!

Don't hesitate to send me a PM if you need help with anything!
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:11 pm

I think we are most powerful around the time of Samhain and after up until the Spring Equinox. After and during Samhain, the veil between the physical and astral realm is thinner. As a result, we have more psychic experiences. As a medium, I always noticed spiritual entities most around this time. I think that it is a two way thing. We become more psychic and they make themselves more known in the material realm.

Blessed Be.

Moderator of: Basics; General Topics; Meditation; Deities, Angels and Demons; Creativity Workshop
Godsmack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Yes I get what your saying, but the peak of your ability at beltane (the furthest day from samhain) and the peak of your ability at samhain, are still all within your natural psychic range. You dont become more psychic than you already are on samhain, you simply are using your ability close to its highest point possible.

I am speaking more of psychic evolution so to speak. Or progression. Normally you have to work for this. I am wondering at the possibility of certain times throughout our life (not within the cycle of a year) that our psychic abilities progress without our help.

Moderator of:
Tarot Workshop

Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:59 am

I think when a person is thrown into a difficult situation or a "draggy" period in their life, they are more likely to experience a natural spike in psychic awareness when they get out of their fuck, so to speak. In a sense, what I am trying to say is that when a person feel as though they have hit rock bottom, there is no place to go but up. When we are down in our luck, we really have to look at ourselves and we have to fix our own problems. I firmly believe that a person cannot be truly happy with someone else if they are not happy with themselves. So, I believe a stagnant period in one's life leads to natural psychic healing. The unconscious wants the conscious, physical self to be happy and healthy so it kicks in at its own will. A near death experience would also heighten a person's psychic awareness. Anything that happens to someone when they are intertwined with the astral world has great potential to increase the ability to practice psychic works, spells, rituals, and also increases the relaxation point a person gets to during meditation, yoga, and even in sleep. I've also noticed that when you clean your space regularly and rather intensively, it also brings in a great deal of advancement in psychic clarity because often times we link cleaned rooms/houses/cars/etc with the clearing of mental clutter/chatter. It brings us to a sense of freshness and gets the old, stagnant feelings out. I think a person can ultimately become as ascended as they aim for, with practice. I believe that there are NO limitations whatsoever on how enlightened someone can become in one lifetime. Take Buddha for example, he was able to reach the place of ultimate wisdom, knowledge, and relaxation known in Buddhism as Shambhala. We all have the equal opportunity to reach our own variable of Shambhala and become in tune with the highest aspects of spirituality and knowing that this life offers. There have been many greats out there to do it, and in the eyes of Divinity, we are ALL equal, therefore we all share the same opportunities. Practice makes perfect.

I love you, Lucielle Diamond. You are Mommy's heart and soul. You are and will always be the diamond in my sky. You are the air I breathe and the true meaning of my Universe. Mommy will always put you first and guide you into being your own beautiful soul <3

Moderator of: Meditation; Visions, Dreams, & Psychic Topics; Sacred Space; Divinus Journals; & (Pagan) Music Workshop
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:02 pm

witchx wrote:I think when a person is thrown into a difficult situation or a "draggy" period in their life, they are more likely to experience a natural spike in psychic awareness when they get out of their fuck, so to speak. In a sense, what I am trying to say is that when a person feel as though they have hit rock bottom, there is no place to go but up.

Ive never really thought of it as a matter of perspective or relativity. This does make sense though, as natural psychic progression might seem a lot more dramatic after a period of stagnation.

The unconscious wants the conscious, physical self to be happy and healthy so it kicks in at its own will. A near death experience would also heighten a person's psychic awareness. Anything that happens to someone when they are intertwined with the astral world has great potential to increase the ability to practice psychic works, spells, rituals, and also increases the relaxation point a person gets to during meditation, yoga, and even in sleep.

I experienced this with my most recent experience with the demon Lucifer, as Ive told some of you about. Before then, being "touched" by the Astral, so to speak, never seemed to make such a huge difference in my life. However, Ive also noticed that the initial success I experienced after that meeting has waned some. Perhaps visits with astral bodies and deities do more to "recharge us" temporarily, allowing for more spiritual progress if we pursue it, until we dip down into that period of non-progress once more.

I've also noticed that when you clean your space regularly and rather intensively, it also brings in a great deal of advancement in psychic clarity because often times we link cleaned rooms/houses/cars/etc with the clearing of mental clutter/chatter.

This is definitely the case for me. I clean my house everyday, if time and energy allow, and find that I cant nearly as easily meditate prior to doing my cleaning for the day. I also find that it helps to take care of any responsibilities that you aren't looking forward to, before you meditate, so that negative dread feeling doesnt poison your meditation.

It brings us to a sense of freshness and gets the old, stagnant feelings out. I think a person can ultimately become as ascended as they aim for, with practice. I believe that there are NO limitations whatsoever on how enlightened someone can become in one lifetime. Take Buddha for example, he was able to reach the place of ultimate wisdom, knowledge, and relaxation known in Buddhism as Shambhala. We all have the equal opportunity to reach our own variable of Shambhala and become in tune with the highest aspects of spirituality and knowing that this life offers. There have been many greats out there to do it, and in the eyes of Divinity, we are ALL equal, therefore we all share the same opportunities. Practice makes perfect.

I definitely agree that it is possible to make leaps in bounds in one lifetime as well as little to no karmic progress. In the end its all a matter of personal choices, and until we accept responsibility for every good and bad thing in our life, no matter how out of our control is appears to be, we will never know true progress.

Moderator of:
Tarot Workshop

Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top