The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Relaxation Ritual

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxation Ritual

Post  witchx on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:32 am

In order to do this, you may prefer to be lying in bed!

First, you lay flat with your arms at your sides. Take a deep breath, exhale slowly. Tense your feet, breathe, exhale and release your muscles. Then, move to your calves and repeat the process. You'll then tense your thighs, buttocks, stomach, hands, forearms, upper arms, and then scrunch your face and continue to breathe as were with all the others. After you're finished, you may want to rub your head! It's not necessarily important to do these in order, I've just never done it myself out of order. You'll feel it beginning to work when you work your way up your body. I thoroughly recommend this method!
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Re: Relaxation Ritual

Post  Godsmack on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Nice ritual, Kylie! Very Happy I love it. :] I know of a similar ritual, but it's all through visualization. While lying down, envision a golden light starting at your feet and moving upwards in the same order as you mentioned. Make sure you allow the light to relax each part of you. Similar, but different lol It worked on me Smile

Love and Light,

Blessed Be.
Godsmack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:37 am

I learned of this in like the 9th grade in Speech and Drama class Razz Its very relaxing. Its best before bed, but another good time to do it would be while actually meditating. Since it is so relaxing, I believe it would further progress a meditation session and help you achieve maximum relaxation. As evolved spiritual beings, we try to take ourselves to the highest state of relaxation possible while awake.

I love you, Lucielle Diamond. You are Mommy's heart and soul. You are and will always be the diamond in my sky. You are the air I breathe and the true meaning of my Universe. Mommy will always put you first and guide you into being your own beautiful soul <3

Moderator of: Meditation; Visions, Dreams, & Psychic Topics; Sacred Space; Divinus Journals; & (Pagan) Music Workshop
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:39 pm

I have to back this technique 100%. It works phenomenally, and I use it whenever I really need to let go of some tension, usually prior to meditation. Especially if I plan on meditating for a prolonged period of time.

I first came across it in my book, "Trance-Portation". I can't remember the name of the author right off hand, but its a unique title, so it should be easy to find. Its a prety a good trance/astral work guidebook.

Divinus Lux Lucis Founder and Elder
The Oracle Forums Founder and Administrator

Moderator of:
Visions, Dreams, and Psychic Topics
Deities, Angels, and Demons
Tarot Workshop
Sexual Topics (ask about this forum)
Dark Paganism (ask about this forum)

Just click on the board to visit!

Don't hesitate to send me a PM if you need help with anything!
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

View user profile http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:08 pm

I'd love to check it out sometime Very Happy I plan to ask for books, movies, and games for birthday, Christmas, etc instead of asking for money because I never get it anyway and this way I know I'll be getting something I desire instead of random knick-knacks that I enjoy, however don't need/want or use often.

I love you, Lucielle Diamond. You are Mommy's heart and soul. You are and will always be the diamond in my sky. You are the air I breathe and the true meaning of my Universe. Mommy will always put you first and guide you into being your own beautiful soul <3

Moderator of: Meditation; Visions, Dreams, & Psychic Topics; Sacred Space; Divinus Journals; & (Pagan) Music Workshop
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:31 pm

If youd like id be happy to send you a list of my personal book recommendations on paganism and psychic ability. Im sure I know some titles youd really enjoy

Moderator of:
Tarot Workshop

Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:05 am

Please do ^_^

witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:29 am

Sure thing! I may post it in the Tarot Lounge fo others as well, but I'll send you a custom list with books about topics that appeal to you

Moderator of:
Tarot Workshop

Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top